10 April 2015

quick + purly: 5 pullovers


Are you still in the mood for lace but looking for something a little quicker? Perhaps a worsted weight pullover with a smidge of lace would fit the bill.
  1. Levina by Laura Chau $7 CAD 
    pretty and flattering use of Ostrich Plumes
  2. Indian ocean pullover by Ayako Monier $6.50 USD 
    streamlined use of lace
  3. Tracery by Norah Gaughan $6 USD 
    simple lace produces an intriguing sweater
  4. Peabody by Leila Raabe $6 USD 
    just the right amount of interesting lace
  5. Mailin by Isabell Kraemer €5.30 EUR
    simple lace for a cozy knit
All images from the patterns' Ravelry pages. No copyright infringement intended - I just want to share the love!

Once a week I share five patterns that have caught my eye. If there is a category you'd like me to explore, let me know in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy knitting!
xoxo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?