13 March 2015

quick + purly: 5 skirts


Skirts. I love the idea and think they would knit up super-fast. I mean, no sleeve island, right? There is the notion that skirts bag out and are unflattering. These are not those. I think thoughtful yarn choice and careful swatching are critical for success, but I might just be up for that.

Have you knit a skirt? I'd love to hear how it went and if you enjoy wearing yours.
  1. "She's Electric" Aztec Pattern Bodycon Skirt by Lauren Riker $5 USD 
  2. Swirl Skirt by AnneLena Mattison $7 USD 
  3. Bold Move by Lorilee Beltman $6.50 USD 
  4. Flouncy Skirt by Cindy Craig $5 USD 
  5. Take-Two Skirt by Ann Budd $6.50 USD 

All images from the patterns' Ravelry pages. No copyright infringement intended - just want to spread the love!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy knitting!
xoxo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?