11 November 2014

TEDxYouth

Very excited to share with you all that I will be speaking at TEDxYouth@TheSchool (be sure to check out the charming video at that link) this Saturday. This year's TEDxYouth theme is Worlds Imagined, so I will talk a bit about knitting and creativity, my design process and such. It's only a five minute talk, so hopefully I won't fall over :) The event will be live-streamed along with other TEDxYouth events all over the world, and I'll be sure to share the YouTube video when it's all said and done.

I'm off to rewrite my speech for the umpteenth time and pull together my slide show. Tomorrow I'll share another newly published design, so be sure to visit again soon.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy knitting!
xoxo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?